Monday 8 July 2013

Quick and Easy sexy shimmery eye Makeup Tutorial


Hey guys, I've been wanting to do a tutorial for a while now and it really has been so long!

But finally I've got the chance to do a tutorial for a look that I did in one of the shoot I worked in.



                                                               All you need is:



  • A neutral palette for the neutral day look. (Maybelline Chai Latte or Revlon Copper Spice are good options.)
  • Any coloured long lasting eye pencils. I used Faces Longwear. (Colorbar I-Glides or Ikonic are also good!)
  • Black and white pencils if you want
  • Mascara and fake lashes (optional)
  • Smudger brush/ qtips  

Step 1:
Start with whatever neutral eye makeup you want, it can even be just a wash of a neutral shimmer or gold colour.






Step 2:
I applied a purple eye pencil from Faces to my outer V and lower lid.
 

 


Step 3:
Use a qtip or smudger/ pencil brush to blend out the edges. Remember to work fast since long lasting pencils set super fast! D:
 
 
 
Step 4:
Now, you can leave it at just one colour but for this look I used green as well on the upper lid.
 
 
 
Step 5:
Smudge it up GOOOD! Lol!
 
 
 
Just keep repeating the two steps till you have something you're happy with! ^_^
Final look:
 
 
 
 
 
 
I used a little white pencil on the inner corner too. ^_^
Easy eh?
I hope this tutorial helped you a bit, I feel like it is a bit redundant but I'm sure you'll be able to use it in a hurry.
 I also did this tutorial for girls who have a hard time with makeup and are just beginning. 
Most girls don't have colours in eyeshadow but are bound to have some colour pencils right? ^u^
 
I used a little white pencil on the inner corner too. ^_^
Easy eh?
I hope this tutorial helped you a bit, I feel like it is a bit redundant but I'm sure you'll be able to use it in a hurry.
 I also did this tutorial for girls who have a hard time with makeup and are just beginning. 
Most girls don't have colours in eyeshadow but are bound to have some colour pencils right? ^u^
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment